Business Licenses & Permits

Get more information about business-related licenses and permits and how to get one for your business.  To obtain a business-related license or permit, please use the information listed on this page.  The Nebraska Liquor Control Commission is who you need to contact.  Call or visit the Village Hall, Monday through Thursday, between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm. 

If you don't see what you're looking for, give us a call and we will be happy to answer your questions.

Contact Info

Nebraska Liquor Control Commission
301 Centenniel Mall South, PO Box95046, Lincoln, NE. 68509-5046
Visit Website